https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2020-10-28 22:13:132020-10-28 22:13:13main argument?
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is his thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support his argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of stories is Aboni telling his audience in the speech?
- How does Aboni organize his speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in his speech? When does he tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where he places those stories (specific evidence)?
- What is Aboni’s purpose? What does he want from his audience?
- What is Aboni’s tone? Is his tone successful in connecting with his audience?
- If we view Aboni’s TED Talk through the lens of Adichie’s concept of a Single Story, how is Aboni subverting the concept of the single story? How is Aboni’s speech also about stereotypes and the pitfalls of believing in them?