Please respond to the following with 200 words andrew
1. A mindset is the attitude in which you approach things in your life.
2. The victim mindset causes people from seeing and acting on choices that could help them achieve the life they want.
3. The creator mindset causes people to see multiple options to choose wisely among and take effective actions to achieve the life that they want.
4. A person with a creator mindset would ask themselves questions like how could I have acted differently?
5. Victims believe that life just happens.
6. This means that the way my life goes is all on me and the choices I make everyday.
7. I failed this test so I will study harder next time and ask for help on the things I do not understand next time because it is my fault I failed.