Using primary texts supplied IN THE FOLDERS BELOW, choose two documents that support government intervention in the economy and two documents opposed to government intervention in the economy, and write a 750-word essay that demonstrates the arguments the proponents and opponents of government intervention used. You should identify the authors’ main point and examine how they defended their position. NB: you are not expected to incorporate all of the sources listed, just those relevant to your approach to the paper prompt.
No secondary sources, other than the Cengage text, should be integrated into this paper’s analysis.
- Your paper should briefly introduce your paper’s topic or question and provide a thesis statement. In a paper of this size, your introduction and thesis statement should appear on the first page, in the paper’s first paragraph.
- Your paper should show that you reasoned through the evidence in a fair-minded way. In other words, you should state (paraphrase) what your evidence says and not what you wish it said or think it should say. You need to state the evidence fairly, even if you think it is wrong or offensive.
- Your paper should use evidence to answer the historical question. You need to explain how the evidence answers the question.
- Your paper should develop and organize your thoughts clearly and logically. Outlining is probably necessary, but not a required, step in writing a well-organized paper.
- Your paper should draw a conclusion that addresses the paper’s chief topic or question and that states your answer to the question or your contribution to the topic.
Submission to Blackboard Learn
Length: 750 words
Documentation: Chicago Style
This was the instructions provided by my professor. I will upload a folder with all of the documents she provided to do the research papers with. And if needed, i can also provide the login information to my eTextbook on Cengage.