https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png 0 0 admin https://savvyessaywriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/output-onlinepngtools-27-1-300x63.png admin2021-07-02 23:09:562021-07-02 23:09:56constitutional rights create a powerpoint presentation 4 questions to address in the attachments below
- Your 5-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use the slide notes section in the presentation to include information that follows your narration, being sure to follow the conventions of Standard English.
- Slide content should include brief points that identify the areas that will be addressed in the narration. Do not add too much content to each slide; the slides should only provide the highlights of what is being discussed in your narration.
- In-text citations should be included with any brief points that were researched from outside sources and the narration should fully explain the points
- Cite all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of the PowerPoint and reference each source in the body of the presentation using APA formatting and citation style. You should use at least one outside resource besides your textbook (2 total).
- Identify the source of any pictures you use, being sure to cite them correctly in APA style using in-text citations.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- What is/are a personâ€™s Constitutional Right(s) in any criminal case investigation?
- What if a personâ€™s Constitutional Rights are violated?
- How could have law enforcement avoid violating a personâ€™s rights?
- If an investigator or police officer lies during testimony in court how can this effect the case outcome?
- Maintain a professional tone by summarizing observations and evaluations for each slide.
- Ensure that your presentation is highly ordered, logical, and unified.
- Words should be clearly enunciated and professional tone should be sustained throughout the presentation narration.
- Audio recording should be free of background noise and interruptions.