Research two or three career paths of interest in your prospective field. In 750-1,000 words, include the following:
- Labor market and availability (e.g., location)
- Income range
- Education/training needed
- Job availability
- Future stability
- Time Demands
- Challenges (e.g., burnout propensity)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Does it match your skill level?
- Does it align with your personality? Value system?
- Summarize which path best suits you and your career choices. Explain why.
- Discuss any surprising factors surrounding the career paths of your prospective field.
At least two to three scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide and Typing Template, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 4.4. Research based professional career goals